Your Privacy and Security
Please read our privacy statement and privacy measures
Thank you for visiting NextTopCreditUnionExec.com. As a guest to our site, your privacy is important to us. Following are our online information practices and the way your information is collected and used at this site.
II. Information Collected
There may be times when we ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information about yourself. For example, you may enter contests, vote in polls, submit demographic information, subscribe to services, and/or express opinions on youngfreealberta.com. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, demographic information, and information about your interests and behaviors. Whether or not you provide such information is completely your own choice. But if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to access certain services, offers, and/or content on our site.
The NextTopCreditUnionExec.com site may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our web pages such as the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, WindowsXP, Macintosh OS), the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox), and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Verizon or Comcast).
III. Use of Information
In general, we will use the personally identifiable information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided. We may also use this information to contact you when necessary; conduct trend analysis; and perform site administration. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings from NextTopCreditUnionExec.com and other affiliated entities by following the instructions set forth in the opt-out section below.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to disclose personally identifiable information in special cases when we believe that disclosing information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our site, other users of our site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities, or where we are required to do so by court order or to enforce our rights. We reserve the right to disclose personally identifiable information when we in good faith believe that the law requires us to do so.
IV. Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Sponsors
This site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. You should consult the privacy notices of these other sites as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. This site may offer contests, sweepstakes, or promotions that are sponsored by or co-sponsored with identified third parties.
By virtue of their sponsorship, these third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that visitors voluntarily submit to participate in the contest, sweepstakes, or promotion. This site has no control over the third-party sponsors' use of this information.
V. Use of IP Addresses
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to otherwise administer our site.
To enhance your experience on youngfreesc.com, many of our web pages use "cookies." Cookies are text files we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, signing up for our e-update at NextTopCreditUnionExec.com. However, once you choose to furnish the site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
NextTopCreditUnionExec.com has industry-standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to insure the safety of your personal information.
If registration or any offer asks users to enter sensitive information, that information is encrypted and is protected with the industry-standard encryption software—SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to being unlocked (or open) when you are just 'surfing'.
If you have any questions about the security at our site, you can send an e-mail to NextTopCreditUnionExec@gmail.com.
VIII. Choice; Opt Out
You may opt-out of receiving communications from our affiliated entities and from us by sending an e-mail to NextTopCreditUnionExec.com.
IX. Public Forums
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, classifieds, and/or newsgroups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution in deciding to disclose your personal information.
X. Contacting Us
Blog Comment Policy
This is a Positive Community
Please read our blog comment policy to see what we feel is acceptable
We want this to be a community where you don't have to deal with personal attacks, hate speech, sexually explicit content, defamatory speech or threats. If you find that kind of offensive content on Next Top Credit Union Executive, please let us know.
- Comment form guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with a proper and legitimate name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- E-mail privacy: E-mail addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter.
- Commenter privacy and protection: All e-mail, snail mail, phone numbers and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be edited out of the comment as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment.
- Language and manners: This blog is "family friendly" and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- A comment is conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved or deleted.
- Limit links: This blog is setup to automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Any blog comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam.
- What to do if your comment does not appear: If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these comment policies, contact us at NextTopCreditUnionExec@gmail.com.
- No personal attack comments permitted: In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Commenters blocked: Anyone who violates this comments policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- All rights reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move or mark as spam any and all comments. We also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Next Top Credit Union Executive by CUES, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages or liability.