Applying your vision, critical thinking and commitment
DDJ Myers has been a leader in recruitment since 1989. Our clients trust us to help them recruit first class professionals with expertise, competency and leadership. We developed a thorough and diligent model in searching for and vetting candidates and embedding succession planning and talent development in organizations. Our purpose is to support organizations in recruiting, deploying, developing and rewarding their employees for the sake of the organization employing high performers and the individual feeling that they make a difference.
An effective organizational design supports the culture, coordination, and strategic initiatives. Exploring, understanding, and implementing a new design to pursue new opportunities, retrenchment, or merger all require attention to the structure and interaction of the key components. Our organizational consultants are passionate about supporting clients in the design and implementation of an organizational structure for the sake of long-term sustainability and viability.
Advancing Leadership Institute
Our customized leadership programs support the future you seek to build.Complete with multi-disciplinary approaches, our programs support the development of leadership presence, more effective mediation, and greater coordination for effective action. Our proprietary models help clients see themselves with greater ease and effectiveness in leadership in order to emphasize the most important and compelling opportunities.
DDJ Myers Role
In addition to sponsoring the CUES Next Top Credit Union Exec competition, members of the DDJ Myers team will play key roles throughout the competition.
Deedee is one of the three judges of the finalist presentations at the CEO/Executive Team Network™ each year.
Peter, Susan and other members of DDJ Myers provide mentorship and coaching to the members of the Top 10, the five Finalists and the winner.
- Knowledgeable: we study and engage in best practices in leadership, recruitment, and organizational consulting.
- Listeners: we are exceptional at listening to the concerns and contexts of our clients and customizing our efforts.
- Speakers: we are sought after speakers in leadership, communication, presence, emotional intelligence, recruitment, strategic planning, and succession planning.
- Students: we are intentional students ourselves, and hold multiple degrees and certifications ranging from business management to somatic leadership. Our leadership coaches are teachers at major coaching institutes.
- Promise keepers: we work toward specific observable outcomes and expect to be held accountable for our commitments.
- Innovators: we are thought leaders and invent practical models that support ease in understanding concepts and effective action in recruitment, succession planning, and leadership.
- Dignified: we are a commitment to dignity in all relationships.
Our Community Commitment and Involvement:
- Education/Schools: we donate time tutoring in the classroom and teaching leadership communication principles to teachers.
- Healthcare: we contribute to the success of individual’s health ranging from children’s hospitals to work with amputees.
- Financial cooperatives: we have donated our efforts to undercapitalized and very small credit unions that serve needed and underserved markets.
- At-risk individuals: we are foster parents, adoptive parents, and have sponsored political and war refugees from the Middle East and East Africa.
- Local: we donate our efforts in hands on community efforts volunteering in a range from graffiti busting to emergency medicine.