In addition to competing for $50,000 in educational prizes, all 2014 CUES Next Top Credit Union Exec applicants received a free CUES NextGen Membership valued at $99, or if they were already members, a $99 credit to use toward other CUES offerings by July 30, 2015. We hope they make the most of their member benefits, which include:
- an electronic subscription to CUES’ monthly Credit Union Management magazine;
- free registration for several CUES webinars each month, plus access to playbacks of webinars you’ve missed;
- a discount of up to 50 percent on all CUES credit union conferences, educational events, and seminars—including CUES’ prestigious CEO Institute, the CUES schools and the new CUES Blended Learning, full-on Ivy League leadership courses without leaving your office;
- membership in a CUES Council for local education and networking;
- access to CUES Net™ e-mail listserv, which connects nearly 2,000 CUES members who want to exchange information and ideas; and
- access to CUES Members Share where you can download sample credit union policies, procedures and other documents.
Which CUES member benefits have you tried? Which are you most interested in? Leave a comment to share your experience.