Words cannot express the sincere gratitude I feel for everyone that has helped me along this amazing journey. I am so honored to be a part of the Final 5 and I could not have done it without each and every one of you. I would like to give special thanks to:
- West Community’s Senior Leadership Team - I would not be here without your unwavering support for NeXt! 2.0. I truly appreciate you giving Nexters the opportunity to explore our credit union and the industry to figure out what is next for us and how we get there.
- MJ and Mindy – I couldn’t ask for a better boss and co-worker. I love our little team. Thank you for pushing me to do my best and supporting me through this journey.
- NeXters – Thank you so much for your dedication and participation to NeXt! 2.0. I appreciate you supporting me through this journey and sharing your testimonials on my blog. It’s been an honor to represent us in NTCUE.
I would like to give a special thanks to the NeXt! 2.0 Senior Leader Mentor, Jason Peach, and the Vice Chair, James Guilford. I can’t believe a little over a year ago it was just the three of us. It has been an amazing journey. It’s been an honor to work on this initiative with you.
I can’t conclude a thank you to my Nexters without giving a special shout out to Bianca Moore. Thank you for being my unofficial campaign manager and sharing my story with anyone that will listen. I truly appreciate everything you have done.
- James Marshall – First and foremost, thank you for nominating me. More importantly, thank you for being such an inspirational crash leader. I walked away from my crash experiences with a wealth of passion and knowledge that I have strived to incorporate into NeXt! 2.0.
- Andy Janning – Five years ago, I walked into a train-the-trainer workshop hosted by the Missouri Credit Union Association. I had no idea walking into that workshop that I was about to meet a man who would forever change my career. I am so glad that we have been able to reconnect over the last year so I could finally express my gratitude. I would not be where I am today without you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!
- My Family and Friends – Thank you so much for your support, votes, and shares on social media. This has been an amazing journey and I hope that I am making you all proud. I especially could not have done it without the support of my husband, Mitch.
- CUES, DDJ Meyers, and Currency Marketing – Last, but certainly not least, thank you for sponsoring such an amazing competition. This is a great opportunity for young credit union professionals to stretch themselves and find out what they are capable of. I feel blessed to be a part of it.
I am so grateful for this experience. It wouldn’t be possible without each and every one of you. I am so excited to see where the rest of the NTCUE journey takes me. Again, thank you!